Tracking my weight loss

W E L C O M E

Welcome to my blog about my dieting adventures, thoughts, philosophies.

THOUGHT

Taking steps forward takes you into the unknown! Taking steps back keeps you in your comfort zone! Be adventurous today and step outside your comfort zone - life is an adventure!

Tuesday 12 April 2022

Things which MUST change

I wrote this on the Community Chat board of the GetSlim.co.uk site:

FOOD RELATED:

1. Drink more water/herbal tea (can't drink tea or coffee) ☕

2. Cut down on fatty/sugary foods ❌

3. Eat more foods high in vitamins and minerals 🍉🍓🥦🥕

4. Avoid crisps in work (even if they are supposedly low fat/calorie) ❌

5. Plan for times when I know I might eat more or eat something I shouldn't, so that I can get back on track instead of wallowing in self-pity. 🙈

6. Fill in my food diary so I can keep track of what I'm eating and drinking - even if it's bad!! 📝

 

EXERCISE RELATED:

7. Exercise daily:

Aerobic 🤸

Toning. 🏋️

Try Pilates? 🧘

Walk to work, even in the rain ☔

8. Log exercise in my diary on here too 📝

 

MENTAL HEALTH:

9. Only have a short amount of computer/phone/Switch time and STICK TO IT! 💻📱🎮

10. Don't try and conquer this in one day - these things take time and energy! 🧗

11. Don't use negative words, like "I've failed", "I'm hopeless" instead think "I'm human and I will have times when things might go to pot because I'm not perfect" but don't use this excuse to deliberately lose the plot! 👩

12. Be disciplined to have a set bedtime (even when working, occasionally at 6am - plan for those times!) 🛌

13. Wintertime is bad for depression, realise that and plan accordingly!! 🌑☔⛈️

14. The key word is PLAN!

"Plan your work, then work your plan"

Successful people didn't get where they are by sitting on their bums all day, dreaming up plans and never doing them! 📝📑📈📉


No comments:

Post a Comment