Tracking my weight loss

W E L C O M E

Welcome to my blog about my dieting adventures, thoughts, philosophies.

THOUGHT

Taking steps forward takes you into the unknown! Taking steps back keeps you in your comfort zone! Be adventurous today and step outside your comfort zone - life is an adventure!

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Looking Good...Feeling Good...Being Good

Looking good - try using skincare and moisurise your whole body - not just ya face!! Perfume Exfoliate (remove dead skin cells) at least twice a week - include your whole body in this!! I have set days - Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday - I do my face AND my body and I thoroughly moisturise afterwards

Feeling good - I always try and exercise at least 3 times a week (haha) I have to as I live on a hill and I ain't getting any younger Shocked Find an exercise you like to do - I like aerobics, toning and swimming - it doesn't have to be drudgery!!
Sit Up
Being good - OK lock away all those yummy scrummy biscuits and crisps - better still bin them or don't buy any at all!! Keep a check on the food you have in ya house and don't forget - 5 portions of fruit or veg a day to keep healthy!! Hmmmm maybe I need to practice what I preach!! Drink 2 litres of water too!! (I DEFINITELY need to practice what I preach in this area!!)
Bottled Water Watermelon Apple Pineapple Carrots Broccoli Tomato Potato Bottled Water
Beach HAVE HEAPS OF FUN Aerobics

No comments:

Post a Comment