Tracking my weight loss

W E L C O M E

Welcome to my blog about my dieting adventures, thoughts, philosophies.

THOUGHT

Taking steps forward takes you into the unknown! Taking steps back keeps you in your comfort zone! Be adventurous today and step outside your comfort zone - life is an adventure!

Monday 3 June 2019

9lb (NINE POUNDS) to go

I have 9 pounds to go before I reach 9 stone! I would love to be just under that - OK between 8st 7 and 8st 13lb!

Have a week off work this week so I  have my menus planned out and I also need to drink more water and do more exercise and hope I can shed a few pounds this week - I stayed the same last week! 

BOO HOO - this is now 9th May 2021 and I'm now 11st 0lb! Yep, I've gained weight! Looking at my YouTube Dieting channel and seeing if I can resurrect is and post regularly on it! 

Onward and downward!

No comments:

Post a Comment